Edpuzzle

Welcome to the Edpuzzle:

Heyyoo Guyss... This blog post aims to explain what is Edpuzzle and how it works. Let's get to it😊

What Is Edpuzzle:

Edpuzzle is an easy-to-use platform allowing you to engage every student, one video at a time. 


By the help of the Edpuzzle, You can choose any video and transform this video into a creative activity while teaching a language. 

Edpuzzle is easy to use, It also has a mobile app other than the desktop version. 
So, you can assign your activities and They carry out whenever or wherever they want. 





After you find a video from any platform (YouTube, Ted Ed,) You can add questions or any explanations into the video for your students. Also, If you want to give something in detail you can record your own voice ⏺😊


My First Edpuzzle:

Are you ready for the experience in Edpuzzle? 
I created an interactive video. 
I will just give you a class code, After going to website of the Edpuzzle you can access my class and the video. There is no need to open a new account. So I kindly ask you to try my video and let's meet in the comments. 
https://edpuzzle.com/ (link for Edpuzzle) 
And this is the class code!! 

I also will be sharing a preview of my video. You can view my video but you cannot answer it. If you want to answer you have to join the class with the given code.
 https://edpuzzle.com/media/60a15ed0d5fa634180206d44

Goodbye 

Firstly, I sincerely thank you that you all read my post.❤I, myself used Edpuzzle for one of my courses. After I did the activity I felt like it is more effective rather than only watching the video to understand. 
Learning with Edpuzzle was more enjoyable and helpful for me. If you want more interactive lessons, as a student or a teacher you can experience the Edpuzzle. 

Lastly, I want to share a video with you! 




Comments