Flipgrid

 Welcome to Flipgrid:


Heyyo Guys, This blog post aims to give an explanation about what is Flipgrid and How it works. 

What is Flipgrid:

Flipgrid is a simple, free and accessible video discussion platform for learners. 
You can access Flipgrid via your phone,tablet or personal computer. 

How It Works:

If you are teacher you need a account, After signing up you can create a discussion topic about your subject or whichever topic you want to discuss with your students. 
Then, you create a join code for your students, They can join and They share their opinions and add their responses by taking a video. 
While creating Flipgrid videos you have many options(filters, effects, mic only, text, stickers...) 

Let's Experience Flipgrid:

By using my educator account, I created a topic for you so that You can see how Flipgrid works and How I can make use of it in my field. 
You don't have to need a account to join my discussion. If you join by mobile phone, you should install the app version of Flipgrid. 
A page will pop up and It says "Enter Join Code" 
In this page you will enter the link which will be given to you. Because most of you are not one of my students you can click the guest button 
This is the link: https://flipgrid.com/acb0068d
and this is the password for guests. Bl1gger.

Now you have access to my discussion. I am looking forward to seeing your responses. 

Writers Note:
If you have trouble in joining my discussion please let me know by writing on the comments. I will try to help. 

Goodbye:

This is the ending of my post for today. I also used Flipgrid and took a video response. We as a class had a very interesting and interactive debate.Such kind of apps are created for people especially for teachers. So let's utilize them in our classrooms. Thank you 🌸 See ya in the next post.

Lastly I will share a tutorial video with you. 

THANK YOU!❤

Comments