Padlet

 Welcome to Padlet:


Heyyo Guyss, In this post I am going to present you what is Padlet and How it works.So,Let's get to it!! 😊

What is Padlet:

Padlet is a free online tool which is described as an online notice board. Padlet can be used by students and teachers to publish notes on a common page. The notes posted by teachers and students can include links, videos, images and document files. 📂🔗📹⏺ 




How It Works:

After you sign up for free, You can create questions or debates by adding columns.You share your Padlet link with your students and They can add their responses. There is one drawback about Padlet, If you are using free You just have 3 rights to add columns or new Padlet page.So it is limited. To add new columns you should either pay or delete your old ones. 

Goodbye: 

I tried to use Padlet as a student or as a educator. I found it quite useful despite its limited columns. As they old saying goes "Verba Volant Scripta Manent" Start to write your notes. 
I will be uploading below a screenshot from my own incomplete Padlet. Thank you for giving your time to read my post. See ya soon


Lastly, I want to share a tutorial video about Padlet. 


THANK YOU!!!❤

Comments

Post a Comment