Trello

 Welcome to Trello:


Heyyo Guyss, In this post I am going to explain what is Trello and how it works.Let's get to it!

What is Trello:

Trello is a collaboration tool which organizes your projects and works into a board.Trello helps you make your projects in a regular way. As a teacher You can work together with your students and create your own Trello boards. The way Trello works is kinda similar to Padlet which I explained to you in my last post. It includes sticky notes and different tasks.

How It Works:

First, You sign up for the Trello, Now you can create a board for a particular topic and You can add cards. In each card you can add a description and attachments like image or link or a file. 


Goodbye 👋🏻 

This is the end of my post. While writing my post I also experienced how Trello works and considered how can I make use of it. When you need a board which can be edited people that you allowed. Trello is a good idea. 
I will be attaching my Trello Board link too so that You can check my example. Let's meet on the comments. Thank you!! 

Here is the link 🔗 

Here is a video about 5 fantastic Trello tips for Teachers. 

THANK YOU!!❤

Comments