Voki

 Welcome to Voki:


Heyyo Guyss, This blog post aims to give an account about What is Voki and how it works. 
Let's Get to It!!

What is Voki:

Voki is a fun tool which students can use for their video homework. Doing assignments is much more fun and interesting with Voki. 
After creating your Voki video, You can share with your classmates, teachers and family. 

How It Works:

Voki is simple to use, You go to website or the app You click the button "create your voki" 
Now, you can start creating your videos by using your imagination. 
There are five main sections(characters, accessories, background, color and voice) 
Each section is so colorful and presents so many options. 
You can either record your own voice or write what you want to say and select an accent. 
But, it is important to note that recording your own voice especially for language learners is the best option in terms of practicing pronunciation and fluency. 


Goodbye:

As you can remember, I also shared a post which had a title (my voki experience) It was my first experience in Voki, I also tried Voki many times. I liked it, I will be sharing my voki video with you too. 

My Voki has something to say - check it out:

My Vokii (click here) 

To create your own Voki go to: www.voki.com

 Get The Voki app here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oddcast.android.voki&hl=en

THANK YOU!!!❤



Comments

Post a Comment