BUSUU

 WELCOME TO BUSUU:


Hey Everyone,This blog post aims to explain Busuu which is a language learning app.Let's get to it!!

Busuu is a web, iOS, and Android language learning service that enable users to connect with fluent speakers. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Turkish, Russian, and Arabic are among the 12 languages now available.

It is enough just to create an account and start to learn a new language.I used and liked Busuu.I tried to learn Spanish and German via Busuu and It sent me daily notifications as a reminder.By this way you can keep learning wherever or whenever you want.


Thanks to Busuu you are not learning alone You can meet up with native speakers too and practise what you have learned so far.You can use the free version of Busuu but If you want more things then you can upgrade your account.




These are screenshots which shows my progress in German and Spanish Language in Busuu.
Starting from now I feel like I started learn a few things about those languages.So I also recommend you to create an account and learn languages with Busuu.

Thank you!!!❤















Comments