NETWORKING:USEFUL BLOGS

 BLOG LINKS:


Heyyo Guys,I started write about educational tools(especially for ELT)which teachers and students can make use of it and adjust them in their teaching and learning process.

To inform you about such kind of technologies I am using blogger platform which is very easy to use.



Besides there are several advantages of using an educational blog:

  • Promotes autonomous learning by providing opportunities for students to take more control of their learning
  • Motivates students to become better readers and writers.
  • Promotes discussion among students.
  • Encourages the use of the Internet and the Web among students (and teachers)
  • It helps you to gain a network.
As a part of this process I also try to be in contact with my classmates and check their works.
I also want to share their blog links in case you want to check as well.


THANK YOU!!!❤



Comments