DUOLINGO

 WELCOME TO DUOLINGO:


Heyyo Guyss!!!

In this post I will explain what is duolingo and How you can use it.

If you are ready,Let's get to it!!




Duolingo is a language-learning website and smartphone app based in the United States, as well as a language proficiency competence test. The company operates on a freemium model, with the app and website available for free, but Duolingo also provides a premium service for a price.




I have used Duolingo and I liked it while trying to learn German and Spanish.It helped me to stay on routine and even sent motivational messages as a notification.Unlike Busuu I was able to add more than one languages to learn at the same time!!! 


Those are the screenshots from my own duolingo account.If you want to learn another language as a second or third language Duolingo would be a good choice.


END!

THANK YOU,CATCH YOU LATER!!!❤






Comments