MindMeister

 Welcome to MindMeister:




Heyyo Guyss!!!

In this blog post you are going to see what is MindMeister and how it works.

Let's have a fresh start!!!!





MindMeister is a cloud-based mind mapping software that allows users to visualize, discuss, and express their ideas. MeisterLabs GmbH, a software business created by Michael Hollauf and Till Vollmer, introduced MindMeister in 2007.


A mind map is a visual representation of information. A mind map is a hierarchical diagram that depicts relationships between parts of a larger picture.And now It is quite easy to go Mindmeister sign up and create your own mindmaps to make your studying more meaningful and practical.


I also have an account on MindMeister and For my works I used it and created mindmaps which you can see on my posts that is TPACK Model and SAMR MODEL


This is a screenshot from my own account.I enjoy using MindMeister and I hope you will enjoy it too:)

END!

THANK YOU!!!❤















Comments