QUIZLET

 WELCOME TO QUIZLET:




Heyyo Guysss!!!

In this blog You will see what is Quizlet and how it works.

If you are ready let's get to it.


Quizlet is a multi-national American corporation that develops and designs study and learning tools.


Quizlet  is a company that creates simple learning tools that allow you to study anything. Start studying right now with free flashcards, games, and learning tools.You can always upgrade your account and go premium. You can create a study set or a folder and even a class.




As you can see above,I also have an quizlet account.It is a fact that the first step of language learning is to dominate the vocabulary of that target language.When people ask me "how can I learn vocabulary It is way diffucult"I  recommend them You should try to use Quizlet.By creating study sets you can practise and memorize words through your mobile phone,tablet or computer.I am doing so and I enjoy it.And I also worked together with my classmate on a study set and It went great.You can also study and create tools together with your classmates or friends.

Lastly I created a task for you which we can work together and add English words that we want to memorize and keep in mind.Join me! and discover Quizlet.

To study this set you even do not need to open an account But if you want to edit with me then openn an account click the link and write the password that is (HAYEF)

And just to study I will insert the link of study set which me and my friend created together.Enjoy practising :)

END..!
Thank You!❤








Comments